information under articles 13 and 14 G.D.P.R. 2016/679
We hereby inform you that the European Regulation 2016/679 (G.D.P.R.) enforces the protection of personal data and the free disclosure of said personal data information.
In accordance with said regulation, processing of your personal data will be marked to priciples of accuracy, legality , transparency and protection of your privacy and related rights.
Under articles 13 and 14 G.D.P.R. 2016/679, we hereby give you following information:
1. PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data have been communicated and will be treated exclusively for those purposes highly connected and functional to pursue our obligations under our existing contract :
- to insert your personal data in our company software database;
- to process accounting;
- to manage due payments and cash collections;
- to fulfill with our obligations under civil law & fiscal regulations, with general rules and with European Community Regulation.
Personal data processing will be carried out by means of printed or electronical tools from controller and from authorized people with observance of any protection tool to grant the privacy and security of your personal data as well as the processing in an accurate and complete manner.
2. NATURE OF DATA COLLECTION AND CONSEQUENCES IN CASE OF MISSING CONTRIBUTION
Contribution of your personal data is mandatory to our contract execution and generally to laws fulfilment. Eventual missing contribution may cause our impossibility to fulfill our contract obligations and our laws requirements.
3. PERSONAL DATA COMMUNICATION AND DISCLOSURE
Your personal data, to carry out the contract execution and for the purposes above indicated, may be diffused:
- to all individual or legal people (legal, accounting, fiscal entities , revision companies, freight forwarders, companies for data processing etc.) in those cases where the personal data disclosure will be necessary to all the purposes above described;
- to banks to handle payments and cash receipts ;
- to factoring and companies for credit collections;
- to our partners and employees authorized and pursuant to the needed field of application;
Your personal data won't be transferred in a third party extra UE country.
The collected data won't be generally disclosed.
4. PERSONAL DATA RETENTION
Your personal data will be retained for the necessary time to supply the requested services only, unless we won't be requested from our laws, regulations and European Comunity rules to retain them for a longer period or in case it will be needed to solve some dispute or judical reviews.
As soon as your data won't be needed anymore for the above mentioned requirements we will immediately destroy them in a safe and proper manner to make them unaccessible and not identifiable
5. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
You can Exercise your rights at any time towards the Data Controller according to the articles of G.D.P.R. 2016/79, that we resume for your easy reference :
art. 15 – data Subject access rights
art. 16 – Modifcation right
art. 17 – Cancellation right
art. 18 – Disclosure Limitation right
art. 19 – Notification duty in case of changes
art. 20 – Data Portability right
art. 21 – Opposition right
You can execise your rights towards the controller by means of certified post ,telefax or email.
6. The controller
PELLETTERIA ALMAX SRL
Via delle Sette Regole, 18/a 50018 FIRENZE
Tel 055.751937 - 752240 Fax 055.754240